Christ Community offers secure on-line giving:
We depend on faithful giving of the body of Christ to carry out our mission as a church, "to make disciples of Jesus Christ who glorify God by following Christ daily."
As Paul explains in 2 Corinthians 8-9, we don't give out of compulsion or guilt, but as an act of service and worshipful thankfulness. "For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich. ... You will be enriched in every way to be generous in every way, which through us will produce thanksgiving to God. For the ministry of this service is not only supplying the needs of the saints but is also overflowing in many thanksgivings to God" (2 Cor. 8:9; 9:11-12; ESV).
Ways to Give:
- Secure online giving
- Use the app for Breeze which you can download for iPhone, iPad, and Android
(church ID: cccdaytona)
Download the Breeze App on the App Store (iPhone and iPad)
Download the Breeze App on Google Play (Android)
- Text "give" to 386-516-5577 and follow the prompts using your mobile device
- Contribute at Our Weekend Services via cash and check
- Contribute by mail to Christ Community Church, 329 N. Williamson Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Contribute Through AmazonSmile all year long by clicking the link here to shop.
- Contribute in your Estate Planning
- Contribue through a gift of Stock: Christ Community Church welcomes all stock and mutual fund transfers through EFCA. Giving stock held more than 12 months offers a two-fold tax savings. First, you avoid paying capital-gains tax on the increase in value of your stock. In addition, you receive a tax deduction for the full fair market value of the stock on the date of the gift. Subtracting the tax savings from what you originally paid for the stock can result in a gift that costs just pennies on the dollar. This is an excellent option for stock that has appreciated substantially in value. To make a gift of stock, please notify us by email specifying the number and type of shares, and designate Christ Community Church for the gift.
Clearing Firm Name: Charles Schwab & Co. Inc.
DTC#: 0164, Code 40
Account Name: Evangelical Free Church of America
Account Number: 91140796
Service Agent: Lisa Inhulsen
Broker Toll Free #: (877) 296-7110
Federal ID Number 41-0721672